Step-by-Step Guide to Make Baked Avocado Eggs Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Avocado Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Avocado Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Avocado Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked avocado eggs recipe. To make baked avocado eggs you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Avocado Eggs:
- Use 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Use to taste of salt,.
- Prepare to taste of pepper,.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
- Prepare of cherry tomato, quartered.
- You need of fresh basil, chopped.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use of chives, chopped.
Instructions to make Baked Avocado Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)..
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits..
- Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole..
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper..
- Top with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency..
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired..
If you find this Baked Avocado Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.