How to Prepare Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know green tea can help you be happier as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked okonomiyaki with ham & egg recipe. To cook oven-baked okonomiyaki with ham & egg you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg:
- Take 2 cups of Self-Raising Flour.
- Take 2 cups of Water.
- You need 4 of Eggs *2 Eggs are for topping.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Dashi Power *optional.
- Prepare of *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- Get 1/4-1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 200 g of Ham *cut into small pieces.
- Use 1/4-1/3 cup of Edamame Beans OR Peas *optional.
- Get of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Use of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make a batter by mixing Flour, Water, 2 Eggs and Dashi Powder..
- Add shredded Cabbage, Ham and Edamame (OR Peas) to the batter, and mix well. You may add more vegetables and other ingredients to it..
- Line 1 large baking tray (OR 2 baking trays) with baking paper. Spread the mixture on the tray(s). Spread whisked 2 Eggs on top..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until top is browned and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise, and enjoy. *Note: Sprinkle Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes), Aonori OR Benishooga (Pickled Ginger) if you have, but I didn’t haver any of them..
If you find this Oven-baked Okonomiyaki with Ham & Egg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.