Recipe of Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toast with eggs benedict and baked beans recipe. You can cook toast with eggs benedict and baked beans using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans:
- Use 3 of eggs for the Hollandaise sauce.
- Use 1 of egg (to be poached).
- You need of Himalayan Salt.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Provide of Lemon.
- Take of SCS Salted Butter.
- Get 2 slices of Wholemeal / Wholegrain Bread.
Steps to make Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans:
- Crack 3 raw eggs into a glass or ceramic container. Place your container right on top of another metal pot of clean water and turn on the fire to a minimum, while using the mixer to mix the eggs. We don’t want to place the bowl of eggs directly over the heated gas because the eggs would otherwise turn into scrambled eggs. Keep the fire at a minimum..
- Add a spoon of vinegar for some acidity for the hollandaise sauce. Add salt and pepper. Use the mixer again to mix them up. For the lime, just squeezing 2 to 3 small slices would do..
- Heat the butter up so that we can pour in the melted butter into the mix. For a portion of 3 eggs, use about 40g of salted butter..
- Slowly pour in the melted butter and mix them up simultaneously. Your Hollandaise sauce is now ready when it is of a creamy texture. If you have turned the heat up too high and cooked it to a slightly scrambled egg form, it is still salvageable. Just add 1 more raw egg and more butter and mix them up..
- Now we’re on to making the poached egg. Ensure that the metal pot of water your container is placed on has not started boiling. Because if we add in the egg while it’s boiling, the egg yolk is sure to burst. Now, add some vinegar into the hot pot of water. You will see that the water is now swirling in a circular motion due to the heat and the vinegar..
- Once you see the water swirling in a circular motion, but not boiling, you can crack your egg into it. It will just take a minute to two at most for the egg white to be solidified. Turn off the gas once you see that the egg white has solidified. Leave it in there for a minute..
- Once you’re done, place the poached egg on some disposable kitchen towel, to let it soak the water. This will prevent your toast from getting soggy later on..
- Toast 2 wholemeal or wholegrain slices of bread. Smear some butter on both slices..
- Cook the Ayam baked beans in a pan. Add some lemon and pepper..
- Place the poached egg gently on one of the toasted bread slices. Lightly place the Hollandaise sauce on top of the poached egg..
- Add the cooked baked beans on the other toasted bread slice..
- You now have a delightful breakfast of English toast with some yummy Hollandaise sauce on top of a poached egg and some baked beans..
If you find this Toast with Eggs Benedict and Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.