Simple Way to Make Baked Eggs Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs recipe. To cook baked eggs you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs:
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tsp of heavy cream (2 tsp per egg).
- Use 2 pinches of dry basil.
- Take 2 pinches of black pepper.
- Use 2 of small ramekins.
- Take of Oil or butter to grease the ramekins.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 170C/325F (I have a convection oven. For regular oven you might need higher heat – 190C/375F – or a few more minutes baking time)..
- Lightly grease the ramekins with oil or butter..
- Pour 2 tsp heavy cream into each ramekin, and add a pinch of dry basil and black pepper to each..
- Crack an egg into each ramekin and then put them onto a baking sheet in the oven..
- Bake for 10 minutes (may be a few minutes longer depending on the oven). The cream will be bubbling a bit and the egg should still seem a little undercooked. Remove from the oven and residual heat from the hot ramekin will finish cooking the egg sonthe white is somewhat firm but the yolk still a bit runny..
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt to taste and eat the eggs out of the ramekin with a spoon. If it's not exactly the doneness that you like, take note for next time and adjust the baking time and/or temperature..
If you find this Baked Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.