Recipe of Chessy Baked Egg Toast Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chessy Baked Egg Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chessy Baked Egg Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chessy Baked Egg Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chessy baked egg toast recipe. To cook chessy baked egg toast you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chessy Baked Egg Toast:
- Provide 1 of sliced bread.
- Take 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 of nos egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chopped spring onion greens for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chessy Baked Egg Toast:
- Take a bread slice..
- Make a pit in the center of the bread by pressing it using a wooden spoon..
- Crack an egg open right onto the pit and season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes..
- Now sprinkle shredded cheese all over the edges of the slice..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the yolks set..
- Sprinkle some spring onion greens on top and serve hot..
If you find this Chessy Baked Egg Toast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.