Step-by-Step Guide to Make Baked Veggie Egg Rolls Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
One of the first forms of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggie egg rolls recipe. To make baked veggie egg rolls you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- Prepare 4 of bell peppers, (green, red, yellow, orange) diced.
- Use 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeno, diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Southwest Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 2 cups of broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, shredded, fat-free.
- Use 1 of small can green chilis.
- Take 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 package of egg roll skins.
- You need 1 of egg white, lightly beaten.
Instructions to make Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Saute peppers, onion and jalapenos for 2-3 minutes. Add Southwest seasoning and garlic powder mix well..
- Add broccoli slaw and continue cooking until tender..
- Remove from heat and let cool..
- Mix with tomatoes, chili, and cheese..
- Preheat oven to 350 F, spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to egg roll skin. Follow instructions on package for folding and rolling, place on cookie sheet..
- Brush with egg white. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip each egg roll and return to oven. Bake another 10-15 minutes until desired crispiness..
If you find this Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.