Easiest Way to Make Baked katori tomato with egg Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked katori tomato with egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked katori tomato with egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked katori tomato with egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will find that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked katori tomato with egg recipe. You can have baked katori tomato with egg using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked katori tomato with egg:
- Provide 4 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of chopped onion.
Instructions to make Baked katori tomato with egg:
- At first, cut the surface of all tomato.
- Clean the pulp from the tomato, carefully..
- Grease oil and salt on the whole tomato.
- Take the egg in a bowl..
- Chop onion,green chilli and coriander leaves..
- Pour egg white in tomato..
- Then, add chop onion,chill and salt..
- Then,add egg yolk in tomato on the vegetable..
- Sprinkle coriander on the top of egg in tomato.
- Pour all the four tomato in same way.
- Keep all in a idli maker after oil greasing.
- Cover with the hat of the tomato.
- Cover the lid and baked.
- After 15min the bake will complete.
- Check with toothpeek and turn off the switch.
- Serve in plate with salad..
If you find this Baked katori tomato with egg recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.