Recipe of Baked Ham & Egg Cups Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Ham & Egg Cups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ham & Egg Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ham & Egg Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super source of protein.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ham & egg cups recipe. To cook baked ham & egg cups you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ham & Egg Cups:
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Provide 6 slices of deli ham.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 6 of grape tomatoes, quartered.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Green onion for garnish.
Steps to make Baked Ham & Egg Cups:
- Lightly grease muffin tins and line w/ a slice of ham..
- Place the quartered grape tomato along the bottom of the ham cup.
- Whisk eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour egg mixture into each ham slice..
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella..
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 minutes or until eggs are set..
- Garnish as desired. Serve with toast and berries!.
If you find this Baked Ham & Egg Cups recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.