Steps to Make Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy baked egg breakfast/brunch recipe. You can cook creamy baked egg breakfast/brunch using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch:
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of mushrooms.
- Take 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use of Parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch:
- In a skillet on medium, add olive oil and mushrooms. Once mushrooms start to brown add spinach. Cook 1 min..
- Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a ramekin..
- Make a small hole in the middle of your mixture and crack your egg in. Careful not to break yolk..
- Sprinkle parmesan over the top and add cream..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 min. Garnish with parsley..
- You can add some bacon, sausage or any other meat while your mushrooms are cooking if you'd like. This is perfect for dipping toast into. Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.