Recipe of Korean Mochi au Gratin Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Korean Mochi au Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Mochi au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Mochi au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean mochi au gratin recipe. You can have korean mochi au gratin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Mochi au Gratin:
- Prepare of Mochi rice cakes.
- Use of ☆Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- Use of ☆Sake.
- Take of Daikon radish.
- Prepare of ●Egg.
- You need of ●Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ●Ground sesame seeds.
- Take of ●Miso.
- Prepare of ●Japanese leek (the green part).
- Provide of Easily melting cheese.
- You need of sheets Korean dried nori seaweed.
Steps to make Korean Mochi au Gratin:
- Lightly brown both sides of the mochi in a frying pan. Add the ☆ ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil. Add the mochi and simmer. (Until the liquid evaporates)..
- Peel the daikon radish, grate it, and strain it in a colander. Combine the ● ingredients (cut the leek into small pieces)..
- Line the mochi from Step 1 in a gratin dish and top with the grated daikon radish. Cover with the ● ingredients, scatter with cheese, and bake in the toaster-oven until the cheese melts and browns..
- After it has baked, scatter the Korean nori seaweed on top and enjoy..
- The melted cheese plus the grated daikon radish plus the sweet and salty mochi is so delicious..
If you find this Korean Mochi au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.