How to Make Baked egg pudding Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked egg pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked egg pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked egg pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked egg pudding recipe. To make baked egg pudding you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked egg pudding:
- You need of For caramel.
- Prepare 60 g of white sugar.
- Take 1 TBS of water.
- Use 2 TBS of hot water.
- You need of For pudding.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Get 500 ml of milk.
- You need 60 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 TBS of vanilla essence.
- Get of For sponge base.
- Take 40 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 30 g of white sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 10 g of melted butter (margarine).
Steps to make Baked egg pudding:
- Preheat your oven at 160℃. Prepare 1L of hot water. Grease your cake pan with butter..
- For caramel* In a small pan, cook and stir white sugar and water until sugar is melted and golden. When it gets golden, carefully add 2 TBS hot water into caramel syrup..
- Pour the caramel to cake pan while it’s still hot..
- For pudding* Whisk milk and brown sugar in a sauce pan over low heat just until sugar has dissolved..
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and add the milk. Mix gently. Sieve the texture once and add vanilla essence..
- Pour the mixture over caramel syrup..
- For sponge base* beat a egg and sugar until it gets fluffy and white..
- Add flour and mix gently. Add melted butter accordingly and mix gently. And potur the mixture onto egg-milk mixture..
- Place the cake pan into a baking pan and pour enough hot water into outer pan. Bake in a preheated oven for 45 mins..
- Let it cool and put in a fridge for 4 hours. Enjoy♥️.
If you find this Baked egg pudding recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.