Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Vickys Spooky Halloween Cake Pops! GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Spooky Halloween Cake Pops! GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spooky Halloween Cake Pops! GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you're needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren't you? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
You can see, you don't need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vickys spooky halloween cake pops! gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys spooky halloween cake pops! gf df ef sf nf you need 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Spooky Halloween Cake Pops! GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use of single layer 8" cake of your choice - I have lots posted.
- You need of frosting of your choice.
- Prepare of white chocolate - I have a vegan recipe posted!.
- Provide of round sweets such as smarties, skittles or m&ms.
- Prepare of red & black writing icing / edible ink.
- Get of cake pop sticks.
- Use of styrofoam or similar to hold the pops.
Steps to make Vickys Spooky Halloween Cake Pops! GF DF EF SF NF:
- Crumble the cake well into a bowl.
- Add the frosting and mix in.
- The mixture should be holding together but not too moist, get your hands in and work it well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 and roll into balls. Place on a plate.
- Melt a few squares of the chocolate and dip the tip of a cake pop stick in https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343048-vickys-homemade-white-chocolate-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Push the stick into a cake ball halfway in. Repeat for all.
- Let set in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and get a foam block or a sturdy box with small holes poked in, enough for all your cake pops to sit in.
- Twirl each pop in the melted chocolate and gently spin to get rid of the excess. Heat the chocolate now & again to keep it runny enough to coat.
- Place in the box or block to set. They won't take long.
- Dab each sweet into the melted choc and stick to each cake pop to make an iris. You could also use ready roll fondant for this.
- Use black icing or edible pen to make the pupil of the eye and red to draw on the veiny lines.
- Any pops that don't come out smooth because the chocolate has cooled a little too much can be made into mummies instead by adding 2 dark chocolate chips for eyes. The untidy chocolate coating can be passed off as bandages!.
- I used a gluten free vegan coconut cake from my recipes, chocolate frosting made with sunflower spread, cocoa powder and icing sugar, Moo-Free brand choc chips and Whizzers brand chocolate beans, to make gluten, dairy, egg, soy & nut free pops. I also used my own white chocolate recipe which you'll find on my profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345602-vickys-coconut-flour-victoria-sandwich-cake-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346802-vickys-free-from-victoria-sponge-cake-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- You can use a fork instead of pop sticks for a bigger gruesome factor.
If you find this Vickys Spooky Halloween Cake Pops! GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.