Steps to Prepare Baked Eggs breakfast Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Eggs breakfast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggs breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can really help to improve your mood. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs breakfast recipe. You can cook baked eggs breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Butter or oil to grease your ramekin/small oven tin.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 piece of streaky bacon, or your favourite bacon.
- Provide 10 g of spinach leaves.
- Get 2 tablespoons of grated vintage cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of double cream.
Steps to make Baked Eggs breakfast:
- Pan fry your bacon until it is crispy, but not burnt..
- While your bacon is frying, preheat your over to 180° celsius, and grease your ramekin or small oven tin with either butter or olive/vegetable oil..
- When your bacon is cooked, lay it across the bottom of your ramekin. Top with spinach leaves, pushing spinach leaves down, to pack in tight..
- Toss in your grated cheese, and then crack your eggs over the mixture. The spinach will provide a nice cushion/prevent your eggs from sinking to the bottom of the ramekin..
- Grind some salt/pepper into your eggs then top with cream. Make sure any uncovered spinach at the top of the dish gets cream on it. Any spinach not covered by cream or egg will burn..
- Bake for 8-10 mins, depending on how runny/cooked you like your eggs..
If you find this Baked Eggs breakfast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.