How to Prepare Baked egg Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked egg recipe. You can have baked egg using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked egg:
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take of vegetables oil.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Use pinch of black pepper powder.
- Provide of asparagus.
- You need of tomatos.
- Take 1 slice of brown bread.
- Get of pastirma.
Steps to make Baked egg:
- Add little oil in the cup dish..
- Break the egg in add salt and pepper..
- Put in the oven on 250 degree until down from 20 to 25 meduim & 30 to well done minutes.
- Cutt the end of asparagus and through it then cut it like in pictures..
- Add oil in the pan add asparagus with salt and pepper..
- Then add the pastirma and tomato in the pan..
- Serve the egg with pastirma, asparagus and brown bread..
- Or serve it with salad like picture.
If you find this Baked egg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.