Simple Way to Prepare Avocado Egg baked Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado Egg baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Egg baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy body. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. You will find that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado egg baked recipe. You can have avocado egg baked using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Egg baked:
- Get 1 of avocado.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 tsp of parsley leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Avocado Egg baked:
- Take a small baking cup, line with a parchment paper. Pre heat the MW 180 deg C.
- Wash the avocado and cut into two. Remove the seed. Scoop each half a little and keep aside for later use..
- Break the eggs gently and keep in two cups with whites and yolk separate. Pour the whites gently to the inside of the avocado. Place the yolk carefully..
- Chopped some parsley leaves and garnish, add some red chilli powder, black pepper powder and place it on the ready baking bowl.
- Put inside the MW and bake for 15 mins until the egg whites are set. Garnish a little more with chopped parsley, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and salt if needed. Enjoy hot.
If you find this Avocado Egg baked recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.