Steps to Prepare Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & peppers rice one pot meal recipe. You can have sausage & peppers rice one pot meal using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal:
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 lb of Smoked sausage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 each of Green bell pepper, diced.
- Use 1 each of Red bell pepper, diced.
- Use 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Get 2 cup of Beef or chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Get 2 cup of White rice, dry measure (not instant rice).
- Get 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning blend.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add peppers, onions, and sausage. Stir and cook about 5 minutes..
- Add spices and rice. Stir well and cook another 2 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, broth and water. Bring to a rapid boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and let cook about 20 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed..
- Eat as is or top with cheese and sour cream..
If you find this Sausage & Peppers Rice One Pot Meal recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.