Recipe of Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinguy's fried chicken – kfc style chicken recipe recipe. To make pinguy's fried chicken – kfc style chicken recipe you only need 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe:
- Provide of Pinguy's Spice Mix.
- Get of Cajun Seasoning (Schwartz if you can find it or one that uses Cumin).
- Get of Ground Tellicherry Pepper. Any Black Pepper will do I just like Tellicherry..
- Use of Cayenne Pepper. Add more or less for desired spiciness..
- Take of Ground White Pepper.
- Take of Paprika.
- You need of Ginger Powder.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Onion Salt.
- Take of Celery Salt.
- You need of Ground Oregano.
- Use of Dried Majoram.
- Prepare of Ground Sage.
- Take of Dried Basil.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of MSG/Accent Seasoning. You can leave this out but it makes a huge difference to the taste..
- Take of Batter Coating/Mix – Also great for Onion Rings:.
- Get of Self-Raising Flour.
- You need of Corn Starch/Cornflour. This ensures a crisp crust.
- Get of Instant Mash Potatoes. Gives the coating an extra crisp finish..
- Use of Milk -n- Egg dip:.
- You need of Lemon Juice or White Wine Vinegar. Curdles the Milk to make the dip thicker..
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- Provide of MSG/Accent Seasoning.
- Get of Brine:.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take of Paprika.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Celery Salt.
- Use of Meat:.
- Use of Chicken Drumsticks – 2 Pieces Per Person.
Instructions to make Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe:
- For anyone that wants to try my fried chicken recipe you need to put: 1 teaspoon of Cajun Seasoning, 1 teaspoon of Paprika, 1 teaspoon of Salt and 1 teaspoon of Celery Salt.
- In a zip lock bag or plastic container with about 32oz (900ml/1ltr) of water and marinade the chicken in the fridge for 3hrs. You can marinade it for longer but found 3hrs to be enough..
- Once brined/marinaded take the chicken out of the fridge and start preparing everything you will be needing. (If you plan on poaching the chicken before frying go to step 10)..
- Next grab a bowl and add all the spices and herbs (I recommend using a coffee grinder to mix/grind the spices before adding) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361775-pinguys-spice-mix.
- Then add 1 cup of self-raising Flour with 2 tablespoons of instant Mashed Potatoes and 2 tablespoons of Corn starch. If you made a batch of the "Pinguy's Spice" it's about 4 tablespoons to every 1 cup of flour..
- For the Milk -n- Egg dip add 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice then two eggs to a cup of milk. Whisk and stand for 5mins for it to thicken. Once thicken add 1 teaspoon of MSG/Accent Seasoning and mix well. (If you want to use butter milk instead, this is perfectly fine.).
- Now blend up the spices/herbs and flour together and place onto a plate. Take the Chicken out from the Brine and cover it in the seasoned breading flour. Once fully covered in the seasoned flour, dip the chicken into the Milk -n- Egg dip and cover it again in the flouring mix making sure there are no wet patches. Once fully coated place onto a drying tray ready for frying..
- Once all the chicken is covered in the seasoned breading flour heat the oil to 360°F (182°C) and start frying the chicken. This can take anywhere from 8 to 13mins. So just try and judge when it's ready (use a meat thermometer if you are unsure). The size of the chicken pieces and how quickly the oil cools down by the amount of chicken you fry in one go all play a factor on how long it will take for the chicken to cook. Just make sure the chicken is fully emerged in the oil or you will get soggy skin..
- If the cooked Chicken is to dark you can try frying the Chicken at a lower temperature (8-10 Mins at 320°F (160°C) then raising the heat to 375°F (190°C) to brown it off..
- TIP# To improve the flavour and moisture of the chicken, after step 2 poach the chicken. To do this place the chicken in a pot and pour in the brine it was soaking in. Heat up the contents until it starts to boil. Once it starts to boil lower the heat to a soft simmer and poach the chicken for about 20 to 25 minutes with it covered. Once it's cooked turn off the heat and leave it to cool. When the chicken is cool enough to handle start flouring and frying. As the chicken is pre-cooked/poached this lowers the needed frying time and the risk of over cooking the coating. Fry the poached chicken for about 4 minutes or until golden brown and crispy at a temperature of 375°F (190°C). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339304-pinguys-gravy-kfc-style-gravy-recipe.
How to make KFC Style Fried Chicken. The secret KFC recipe for its original fried chicken has never been revealed, but this is a good copy. Do not attempt to fry the chicken in a pressure cooker such as an Instant Pot. Recipe reprinted with permission from America's Most Wanted Recipes by Ron. KFC chicken is marinated with italian and Indian herbs and spices, dipped in egg wash, coated with flour mix and deep fried in oil.
If you find this Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.