Recipe of Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pot pie with drop biscuits recipe. To cook beef pot pie with drop biscuits you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits:
- Get 1 lb of beef boneless chuck cut into 1/2" pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of shortening.
- You need 3 tbsp of margarine.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant beef bouillon.
- Provide 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- Get 12 oz of mixed vegetables of your choosing..
- Use 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Provide 1 cup of non-dairy sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
Steps to make Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits:
- Brown beef in shortening in skillet; remove beef..
- Add margarine, hot water, beef bouillon, worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables, & beef to skillet..
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover & simmer 30 minutes..
- Heat oven to 450°F..
- Prepare biscuits by mixing sour cream & 1 cup biscuit mix; adding baking mix slowly until reach drop biscuit consistency. Then set aside..
- Mix cold water & 3 tbsp baking mix until smooth. Gradually stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil & stir 1 minute..
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Drop biscuit dough over top by spoonful..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
If you find this Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.