Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fried Beef Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried beef recipe. You can cook fried beef using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Beef:
- Prepare 3/4 Kg of Beef.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Royco.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn of salt.
- Take 1 Bunch of Corriandor leaf.
- Provide 2 pieces of garlic.
Steps to make Fried Beef:
- Cut and wash your beef using running water.
- Transfer into a clean sufuria and boil for 45 minutes…
- Cover well and boil untill tender.
- Put somewhere to cool.
- Transfer the liquid to another bowl….should not be discarded not to lose the nutrients.
- Put the beef into the jiko with no liquid.
- Add your well chopped onion to the beef mixture.
- Add your garlic well crushed,green pepper,Tomatoes..
- Cover and simmer for 5minutes…..
- Turn well then add the preserved liquid.
- Cover to simmer for 20 minutes then add Royco cubes.
- Turn for 5minutes then remove.
- Add Corriandor leaves as it cools.
- Serve with a vegetable and Ugali or any of your choice.
Tender beef strips are quickly stir-fried with crisp and colorful vegetables to make this delicious restaurant-style. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. It's easy to identify the long grains of. It's not a beef and broccoli stir-fry without broccoli! If you like yours on the tender side, add more broth as needed and keep it cooking until it's as tender as you like it.
If you find this Fried Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.