Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Croc Pot Shepard's Pie Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Croc Pot Shepard's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Croc Pot Shepard's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to croc pot shepard's pie recipe. You can cook croc pot shepard's pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Croc Pot Shepard's Pie:
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 (16 oz) of bag frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Provide 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 package of instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic salt, Mrs. Dash's herb & garlic seasoning.
Instructions to make Croc Pot Shepard's Pie:
- Brown ground beef in skillet with some garlic, salt & pepper..
- Chop carrots & onions. Add beef & vegetables, including peas, to croc pot. Add seasoning. Set on low for 7 1/2 hours..
- Add instant mashed potatoes. Set time for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, stir mashed potatoes. Sprinkle cheese on top if desired..
If you find this Croc Pot Shepard's Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.