Recipe of French onion soup Instant Pot IP Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
One of the first forms of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. To make french onion soup instant pot ip you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Get 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of red onions chopped.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 2 cups of white wine.
- Take 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 4 of thyme sprigs.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Get 1 of baguette loaf.
- Provide 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.