How to Make Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a super protein source.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *instant pot max* recipe. You can cook savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *instant pot max* using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*:
- Provide 1 cup of organic bob's steel cut oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked Anasazi beans.
- Get 2 Tsp of red quinoa.
- You need 1 cup of shredded chicken meat.
- You need 2 cups of cabbages or any leavy veggies you have.
- Use 1 cup of carrot, shredded.
- Get 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Get 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 3 of shiitake mushroom, diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of toasted nuts.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock, any kind.
- Provide 32 oz of filtered water.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Instructions to make Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*:
- Clean up all veggies and prep them according to the instructions specified in the ingredients list above..
- Toast steel cut oats and quinoa in the pot using sauté function for about 1~2 minutes until aromatic. Keep stir to avoid burning. Remove toasted grains from the pot..
- Use the same sauté low temp function, sauté onion, mushroom and carrots in olive oil until onion is almost caramelized. Add tomatoes and cabbages in and keep sauté until veggies are withered. Salt a little bit to set the flavor..
- Now add toasted oats, quinoa, cooked beans. Pour in stock and water. Set high pressure on max pressure, quick release and time for 5 minutes..
- Once cooking is done, remove the lid, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot in a large bowl, top with chopped cilantro and crushed nuts..
If you find this Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.