Simple Way to Prepare My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's seriously yummy thai curry recipe. You can cook my family's seriously yummy thai curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry:
- Use 1 of Chicken breast.
- Use 1 packages of Thai curry paste.
- You need 120 grams of ※Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- Take 1 medium of ※Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need 1 of ※Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ※Carrot.
- Provide 1 of packet ※Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 80 grams of Green beans.
- Take 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 200 grams of Water.
- Take 1 of heaping tablespoon Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 can of ○Coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Get 1 of heaping tablespoon ○ Fish sauce.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry:
- Chop the chicken and vegetables into bite-sized pieces..
- Add vegetable oil into a pot, turn the heat to low. Add curry paste, and fry for about 1 minute..
- Add ※ vegetables and briefly stir-fry. Add water and chicken stock granules, and simmer until the chicken is cooked through..
- Add the ○ ingredients, simmer for another 5 minutes. Add green beans at the end, and turn off the heat..
- Pour over rice or somen noodles, squeeze a lemon on top, then enjoy..
- I used green curry paste this time. The same brand also makes red and yellow curries. Use your favourite one..
If you find this My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.