Recipe of Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really excellent for driving away bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot baby back ribs recipe. To cook instant pot baby back ribs you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs:
- You need 2 of full racks of baby back ribs.
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Get 2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need of Cooking Liquid.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 12 ounce of beer or root beer.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke (personally I will increase this next time).
- Take 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs:
- Remove membrane from ribs. (I skip this step on the recommendation of 2 butchers who told me I "watch" to many cooking shows, and to leave the membrane on).
- Coat with the dry rub. If you do this early enough, put ribs on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. If done spur of moment let rest at least 30 minutes..
- Place trivet in bottom of IP, add liquid ingredients EXCEPT BBQ sauce..
- Stack ribs on the trivet on their side next to one another..
- High pressure cook for 30 minutes. Do a natural release..
- Baste with BBQ sauce and broil for 5-7 minutes. This finishing touch actually makes the ribs in my opinion..
If you find this Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.