Recipe of Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. To be able to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat flour & adzuki sakekasu soda bread recipe. You can have whole wheat flour & adzuki sakekasu soda bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread:
- Get 200 grams of ◉Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 50 grams of ◉Whole grain bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◉Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ◉Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ◉Baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ◉Baking soda.
- Take 50 grams of Sakekasu (sake lees).
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Use 100 grams of Boiled adzuki beans (non-sweetened).
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread:
- Microwave the sakekasu and water together to soften. Mix together well..
- Mix together all of the ◉ ingredients in a bowl. Then add the mixture from Step 1 and the adzuki beans, and mix until no longer powdery and it comes together into a ball..
- Use your hands to form it into an elliptical shape. Line an oven tray with a baking sheet and place the dough on top. Dust with flour (not listed) on top and slash the top as desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ℃ for 25-30 minutes and it's complete..
If you find this Whole Wheat Flour & Adzuki Sakekasu Soda Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.