Easiest Way to Make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork recipe. You can cook ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Provide 1 cup of chicken broth 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb’s Sticky Sweet).
Steps to make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot. Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. Stir in more bbq sauce if desired..
- Serve on toasted buns..
- Drain off any liquid if it’s to much, as you can see my was way too liquid, after I shred it I then Took the liquid out, but not all of it, because I don’t want it to dry out or because iam saving some for leftovers.. (think I made a mistake using open pit for the bbq sauce, it’s a thin sauce, I did add more bbq to the sandwiches, I have a picky eater who not for much bbq.).
- I used liquid smoke instead of Worcestershire sauce… to give it that smoky flavor. I also seared my butt lol 😂 but you don’t have too..
If you find this Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.