Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It's not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can be a real downer! These grains can elevate your mood since it's not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vegan brown rice doughnuts recipe. To cook vegan brown rice doughnuts you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts:
- Provide of A.
- Get of Cake flour (or if you prefer a chewier texture, use bread flour).
- Prepare of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- Get of B.
- You need of rice bowl's worth Brown rice (cooked).
- Take of Soy milk (or water).
- Provide of drops Vanilla essence.
- Take of Oil for deep-frying (vegetable, olive, or other cooking oil of your choice).
Steps to make Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts:
- Put cake flour in a bowl. For those who prefer a chewy texture, substitute with bread flour with the same amount..
- Mix together the A ingredients..
- Blend together the B ingredients in a mixer. For those who like a lumpy texture, blend lightly. If you prefer chewy doughnuts, blend for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Mix together dry (A) and wet (B) ingredients..
- Roll out the dough from Step 4 into thickness between 5 mm to 1 cm. Cut out doughnuts with a doughnut cutter..
- Deep fry both sides in oil heated to 170°C..
- Once fried, coat with kinako to taste. It's delicious coated with a kinako and brown sugar mixture..
- Arrange on a plate and serve..
If you find this Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.