Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Chicken satay skewers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken satay skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken satay skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It's also advisable to understand that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken satay skewers recipe. To make chicken satay skewers you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken satay skewers:
- Use of chicken thigh (skinless and boneless) - cut into cubes.
- Use of Marinade.
- Prepare of crushed / grated garlic.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Take of groundnut oil.
- Get of crunchy peanut butter.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Get of tspn rice wine vinegar.
- Use of Good grind of Salt and pepper.
- Get of honey.
- Get of dried chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Chicken satay skewers:
- Pop 3/4 of the marinade into a Tupperware and add the chicken. Pop into a fridge for several hours if possible. Leave the remaining marinade covered separately in the fridge as you’ll use this to brush onto the chicken whilst it’s cooking..
- After several hours, thread the chicken carefully into the skewers (leaving a small gap at the top). Push it down together so it’s compact. If the marinade comes off whilst doing this rub it back on and they’re ready for the bbq. Cook low and slow for approx half an hour turning regularly. Brush the remaining marinade onto them whilst cooking. Make sure they’re fully cooked and serve hot!.
If you find this Chicken satay skewers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.