Recipe of Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. The first thing you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot boiled cajun peanuts recipe. To make instant pot boiled cajun peanuts you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts:
- You need 2 lbs of (green/raw) peanuts.
- Use 1/2 cup of Kosher sea salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of tony seasoning.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 (48 oz) of beef both or chicken.
Steps to make Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts:
- This is made for over the night, so start it when you go to bed..
- Add peanut and all ingredients, give it a good mix. Make sure the peanuts are covered with liquid and are floating, you can just add water if needed…. and don’t go over the fill line in the pot. You may have to use less peanuts depending on the pressure cooker or instant pot you are using..
- Cook on hi for 1 hr with a natural release, leave on for over night it will go in to keep warm..
- When checking on them they next day, see if they are done, every peanut is different from what I hear.. if they are not done, add 30 more mins on hi with a natural release….. (I added the 30, mins the next day, I checked them out gave them a good mix added some water if needed, and cooked for 30 or mins.).
- Notes- using chicken broth or beef, you will have a different flavor, I plan on trying them both and seeing what one I like better..
- Cheap way – use water not broth, I used water only, and half of the bottle of seasoning, and use table salt 🧂. (peanuts was 1.98 at Walmart, seasoning was 1.57 I think).
- This made me a little nervous 😬 on making them, I went to the website and seen their recipes they had one for boiled ones, this is why it’s cooked for overnight! And cooked an extra 30 minutes in the morning, I used a ninja foodie to make this in and it did stay on warm after the pressure released naturally and stayed on a over night, Iam unsure of other pressure cookers and instant pots….. before making please read on food safety if you never made raw peanuts/ boiled peanuts…..
If you find this Instant pot boiled Cajun Peanuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.