Simple Way to Make Instant pot street tacos Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot street tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot street tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot street tacos recipe. To cook instant pot street tacos you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant pot street tacos:
- You need 3 lbs of flank steak or you can use skirt steak.
- Provide 1 of white onion chopped.
- You need 2 of fresh limes plus extra for toppings.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of beef stock.
- Get 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get of mini corn tortillas.
Steps to make Instant pot street tacos:
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl..
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. Pour the beef stock over the beef. Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes..
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. Allow them to cool slightly. You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes..
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn't find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks… and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn't cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor..
If you find this Instant pot street tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.