Steps to Prepare Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot homemade hamburger helper recipe. You can have instant pot homemade hamburger helper using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper:
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Take 1 of large can cream of chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 (32 ounce) of beef broth.
- Use of Salt, pepper.
- Take 4 slices of velveeta cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 package of egg noodles.
Steps to make Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper:
- Set your IP to saute. Saute ground beef, garlic, s&p until done. Add egg cream of chicken and mix. Add egg noodles. DO NOT MIX. Add beef broth until noodles are covered. Set IP to manual for 5 minutes. Do a quick release unless you have time then do 5 minute natural release then quick release. Add 4 slices of velveeta and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add sour cream and mix. Serve with your favorite side!! This is so good and kid approved!!.
If you find this Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.