Steps to Prepare Instant Pot Deer Roast Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Deer Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Deer Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot deer roast recipe. To cook instant pot deer roast you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Deer Roast:
- You need 1.5 Lb of deer roast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil.
- Take 3-4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare of Desired seasonings for roast.
- Take 1 lb of package baby carrots.
- You need 5-8 of small russet potatoes diced.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Instant Pot Deer Roast:
- Pour grapeseed oil in IP and set to sear on high.
- Cut meat and sear all sides for 2-3 min each.
- Add water to pan along with bullion cubes and other seasonings with meat.
- Cook at high pressure for 50 minutes with pulse release until pressure is gone.
- Remove lid after pressure is released and add more water If desired along with carrots, potatoes and butter.
- Cook at high pressure for 16 minutes.
If you find this Instant Pot Deer Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.