Simple Way to Prepare Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. One thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these types of fatty acids.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ravioli (instant pot) recipe. You can cook baked ravioli (instant pot) using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot):
- Get 20 oz. of Buitoni four cheese ravioli.
- Prepare 24 fl. oz. of Italian meat sauce (I use my own recipe).
- You need 8 oz. of Kraft Perfect Pairings: Mozzarella & Parmesan.
Instructions to make Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot):
- I use my Instant Pot’s Slow Cook feature for this recipe but you can easily adapt the instructions to a regular slow cooker..
- Pour meat sauce into Instant Pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal.
- Heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Stir in ravioli..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Press the pressure release handle down to open the vent..
- Press SLOW COOK—More; Time: 20 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: Off).
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Transfer ravioli and sauce to a clear glass baking dish..
- Create a thick layer of cheese across the top of the dish..
- Place uncovered dish in oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.