Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Instant pot sloppy joes (II) Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot sloppy joes (II) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot sloppy joes (II) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot sloppy joes (ii) recipe. To cook instant pot sloppy joes (ii) you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot sloppy joes (II):
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef (or you can use ground turkey).
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of ketchup.
- Get 1 cup of water or beef broth.
- Prepare 10 of hamburger buns.
Instructions to make Instant pot sloppy joes (II):
- Place the instant pot on Saute setting. Brown the ground beef and drain any excess grease. Cancel the saute setting. Add in the mustard, brown sugar, ketchup and water. Stir. Place the lid on the top and make sure the lid is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. You can do a quick release. Stir and serve on your favorite hamburger buns. Serves 6-10 depending on the size of your buns..
If you find this Instant pot sloppy joes (II) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.