Recipe of Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe. To make instant pot, shredded beef enchiladas you need 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas:
- Provide 3 lbs of beef chuck roast, cut into 6 pieces.
- You need 2 Tbls of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- Take of Cumin.
- Provide of Chili powder.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need leaf of Bay.
- Take 10 of corn tortillas.
- Use 28 oz of can red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2.25 oz of can sliced olives.
- Get 8 oz of shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- Prepare of avocado and sour cream for topping.
Instructions to make Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas:
- Select sauté on the Instant pot. Add Olive oil..
- Brown beef on all sides, add garlic to brown with the beef..
- Add cumin and chili powder to taste..
- Press cancel..
- Add beef broth and bay leaf..
- Close lid, vent to seal. Press manual and cook high pressure for 90 minutes. Allow a full natural pressure release when finished..
- Remove beef and place in a large dish to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred beef and remove obvious fat..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sauté diced onion until tender..
- Heat corn tortillas. I wrap all 10 in a clean towel and microwave for 1 minute..
- Unwrap towel and allow tortillas to cool until you are able to handle them..
- Put about 3/4 cups enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan..
- Assemble enchiladas according to the amounts you like. Beef, onion, cheese. (Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top)..
- Pour remaining sauce on top of the assembled pan of enchiladas..
- Top with cheese and olives..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes..
- Remove tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- Serve with sourcream, avocados, guacamole, refried beans….etc!.
If you find this Instant Pot, shredded beef enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.