Steps to Prepare Fried Corn Beef and Potatoes Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Corn Beef and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Corn Beef and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you fight depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried corn beef and potatoes recipe. You can have fried corn beef and potatoes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Corn Beef and Potatoes:
- Use 1 can of corned beef meat.
- Take 1 of large potato chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of oil.
Instructions to make Fried Corn Beef and Potatoes:
- Add oil to frying pan and heat over a medium high heat.
- Chop potatoes.
- Once frying pan heated, add potatoes and can of corned beef.
- Once you have meat mixed in with potatoes, let sizzle over med high heat for about 10 minutes and flip (do not flip until meat is browned). Cook another 10 minutes, letting sizzle over heat to brown that side of meat. Then mix together carefully paying attention to not mush potatoes..
If you find this Fried Corn Beef and Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.