Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pear and blackberry cake - vegan and GF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pear and blackberry cake - vegan and GF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pear and blackberry cake - vegan and GF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
See, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pear and blackberry cake - vegan and gf recipe. To cook pear and blackberry cake - vegan and gf you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pear and blackberry cake - vegan and GF:
- Prepare of pear, peeled,cored and grated.
- Take of small handful blackberries.
- Provide of coconut oil melted.
- Take of maple syrup - maybe a little less if the fruit is super-sweet.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Use of buckwheat flour.
- You need of ground Almonds.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of ground Cardamom.
- You need of baking powder.
- Provide of walnuts.
Instructions to make Pear and blackberry cake - vegan and GF:
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour ground almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients mix until combined. Put the mixture into a lined baking tin. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake for 40-50 minutes..
- Once it’s baked, leave to cool for 10-15 mins in the tin (or it collapses...) and then on a cooling rack..
- Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Pear and blackberry cake - vegan and GF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.