Recipe of Sunday Morning Bake Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Morning Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Morning Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday morning bake recipe. You can cook sunday morning bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sunday Morning Bake:
- Prepare 10 each of Eggs.
- Take 1 each of Grilled chuck steak.
- Take 2 each of Fried or grilled chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of Chopped red onion (as much or little to your liking).
- Take 10 each of Red potatoes (depending on size I prefer the small ones).
- Use 1 dash of Garlic powder/salt/pepper.
Steps to make Sunday Morning Bake:
- Boil red potatoes until can be poked through slightly with knife ( don't over cook they will need to be slightly boney). Debone two chicken breasts and chop. Slice steak and cut into small manageable pieces. And finally chop red onion as much or little as you prefer..
- Preheat oven to 350 and after potatoes are boiled cut up into manageable pieces. Spray glass cooking fish with oil and mix chicken,steak, potatoes and onions in dish..
- Beat 10 eggs and set aside I add my garlic powder, salt and pepper to them. Insert glass dish into oven for last few minutes of preheat process to warm glass dish and slightly cook other ingredients..
- Finally after preheat and you feel that the potatoes and other ingredients are good and warm add your eggs and place back in over for 15-20 minutes. Until eggs are fluffy..
- Add cheese to top if you like a few minutes before it's finished. And enjoy!.
If you find this Sunday Morning Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.