Step-by-Step Guide to Make Instant Pot Top Round beef steak Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Top Round beef steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Top Round beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Top Round beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot top round beef steak recipe. To make instant pot top round beef steak you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Top Round beef steak:
- Provide of Grapeseed or olive oil.
- Use of Top Round beef steaks.
- Prepare of Beef Bullion cubes(s).
- Take of Pink himalayan sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Top Round beef steak:
- Set pot to HIGH saute and pour grapeseed or olive oil in to cover bottom.
- Add steaks and sear for 2-3 minutes or until they move freely without sticking to bottom.
- After searing one side, grind a generous amount of pink Himalayan sea salt to one side of the meat for tenderizing and flavor.
- Remove meat as needed until all steaks have been seared.
- Add one cup of water to the oil along with the bullion cube (I recommend pouring up the water ahead of time and letting the bullion dissolve in it while I sear the meat).
- Place meat inside, staggering if you are stacking. I don't use the trivet so the meat will sit in the liquid.
- Set pot to pressure cook HIGH for 20 minutes. Pulse or natural release for 10 them quick release pressure and serve.
If you find this Instant Pot Top Round beef steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.