Recipe of Instant Pot Beef Stew Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you boost your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Eat a couple of eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. You can have instant pot beef stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Provide 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of flour.
- Take 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Take 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- You need to taste of S&P.
- Get 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.