Recipe of Instant Pot Beef Caldereta Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Beef Caldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Caldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef caldereta recipe. You can cook instant pot beef caldereta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Caldereta:
- You need 2 lbs of beef chuck; cut into 2” chunks.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Provide 3/4 of ths of an onion; minced.
- Take 8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- Get of Beef stock.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 of carrots; cut into chunks.
- Use 3 of red potatoes; cut into chunks.
- Provide 11 of mini bell peppers.
- Provide 4.25 oz of Liver Spread.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Peas.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Caldereta:
- Start by marinating your beef in soy sauce and some black pepper. Shouldn’t be soaking in soy; just so they aren’t red anymore..
- Turn your instant pot on to sauté mode on high. Add some oil to lightly coat the bottom. Sear your meat on all sides. Set aside in a bowl..
- Add your onions and garlic to the instant pot and sauté until translucent..
- Add your meat back in with all the juices, tomato sauce, bay leaves, and fill with beef broth until it just covers the meat. Set your IP to manual – high pressure – 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, pan-fry your potatoes, carrots, and bell pepper until they show some color. Set aside..
- Quick release when ready, then add in your pre-sautéed veggies from step 5, brown sugar, and (start with) half a can of liver spread. Gradually add more to your liking. Hit the cancel button, then press sauté again on high. Simmer this until the mixture reduces ~10-15 more mins..
- Don’t forget to add in however many peas you like! And that my friends, is Filipino beef stew. Enjoy!.
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Caldereta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.