Step-by-Step Guide to Make Instant Pot Beef Stew Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You will find that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. To cook instant pot beef stew you only need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Take 1.5 lb of beef chuck, chopped into cubes.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of pinot noir.
- Take 4 cups of beef broth.
- Use 4 of carrots, chopped.
- Take 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Use 1 of large potato, peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of basil.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Combine flour, powdered garlic, salt and pepper in a gallon plastic bag and shake vigorously. Add cubed beef and toss to coat..
- Heat olive oil in a instant pot on saute mode, then add onions and beef. Cook until browned..
- Deglaze pot with red wine. After all the brown bits are scraped off the bottom, stir in all the other ingredients except the cornstarch and water. Close the pot and cook on stew setting..
- After pot is depressurized, create a slurry with cornstarch and water. Add slowly to pot and thicken to desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.