How to Prepare Instant pot Mongolian Beef Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot mongolian beef recipe. You can cook instant pot mongolian beef using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Use 1-1.5 pounds of flank steak (, sliced across the grains).
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar (or 2/3 cups for those with a sweet tooth).
- You need 10 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (minced).
- Get 1/2 cup of lite soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Cornstarch Slurry.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions (chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Provide of Hot chilli oil paste.
Instructions to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté, click on the Adjust button, select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT..
- Add sliced beef to a large ziplock bag, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and shake well to coat the beef evenly..
- Add the oil to the hot Instant Pot, once the oil is hot, add the beef and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. If needed brown the beef in batches, you don't want to add too much as it will start releasing juice and it won't brown well. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- If bits of beef stuck to the pot, add 1/2 cup water and deglaze the pot. Using a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pot. You can discard that liquid if wanted..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot: minced garlic, minced ginger, lite soy sauce, brown sugar, water, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. You can add less sugar, based on your taste and preference. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are combined and coated in sauce..
- Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 8 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure after the 10 mins No time has passed.. Open the lid..
- Make the cornstarch slurry, in a small bowl mix cornstarch with water until fully combined. With the Instant Pot on the Sauté function, add the slurry to the pot, stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes on Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Turn off the Instant Pot and let the Mongolian Beef sit for 8-10 minutes before serving, in this time the sauce will settle and thicken more..
- Serve over rice and garnish with fresh chopped green onions and sesame seeds..
If you find this Instant pot Mongolian Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.