How to Prepare Kung Pao beef instant pot ip Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kung Pao beef instant pot ip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kung Pao beef instant pot ip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know it can help improve your mood also!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kung pao beef instant pot ip recipe. You can cook kung pao beef instant pot ip using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kung Pao beef instant pot ip:
- Take 10 oz of rice noodles.
- Get 2 TBSP of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 pounds of stew meat cut thin.
- Use 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Take 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 TBSP of ground ginger.
- Provide 2 TBSP of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 TBSP of rice vinegar.
- Get 1 TBSP of chili paste.
- Take 1 TSP of sesame oil.
- Get of Veggie mix.
- Take 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 of green pepper chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of salted peanuts.
- Get 2 TBSP of crushed red pepper.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Take 5 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of corn starch.
- You need 2 TBSP of water.
Instructions to make Kung Pao beef instant pot ip:
- Turn on instant pot to high setting..
- When pot reads hot. Add in canola oil and then the meat. Stirring occasionally till browned..
- Add in garlic and broth. Scraping the bottom to remove any bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Seal instant pot and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes then allow a 10 minute natural release..
- While meat is cooking mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. And do the same for the veggie mix in a separate bowl. Cook rice noodles according to instructions on the package..
- After the 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure and remove lid..
- Mix together the corn starch and water..
- Cancel keep warm function and turn back on saute high setting..
- Stir in sauce mixture. Then stir in veggie mix. (If you want firmer veggies then add in with step 10) Let mixture come to a boil. Then stir in corn starch/water mixture and continue to stir until it thickens. Switch pot to keep warm..
- Add in spinach and stir till it wilts. And finally stir in rice noodles..
If you find this Kung Pao beef instant pot ip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.