Step-by-Step Guide to Make Pork & Shrimp Afritada Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Shrimp Afritada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Shrimp Afritada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. One thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these fatty acids.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & shrimp afritada recipe. To cook pork & shrimp afritada you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork & Shrimp Afritada:
- You need 2 lbs of boneless shoulder pork meat.
- You need 1 of bg frozen peas.
- Take 1 pkg of little smokies.
- Take 1 of bg deveined, tail off uncooked shrimp.
- Get 3 of red potatoes (quartered).
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 (26 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 3 cups of beef broth.
Instructions to make Pork & Shrimp Afritada:
- Start by heating your cooking oil in the bottom of a stew pot to medium heat. Add chopped onion & minced garlic til translucent..
- Add cubed pork & uncooked shrimp to pot. Cook til pork is lightly browned & shrimp is lightly pink. So for about 8mins.
- Once done add the beef broth & tomato sauce. Let boil for 45-60mins..
- Once done boiling add potatoes, peas & smokies. Cook for another 10-15 mins. Serve & enjoy!.
If you find this Pork & Shrimp Afritada recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.