Step-by-Step Guide to Make Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker cranberry chili meatballs recipe. You can cook slow cooker cranberry chili meatballs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs:
- Provide of jellied cranberry sauce (14 ounces).
- Prepare of bottle of chili sauce (12 ounces).
- Use of packed brown sugar.
- Take of chili powder.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Get of (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked meatballs, thawed or your own already cooked homemade meatballs (see my recipe).
- Provide of chopped parsley (to garnish).
Steps to make Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs:
- Put meatballs into a slow cooker..
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper in a saucepan. Stirring, over medium heat until mixture is blended..
- Pour hot mixture over meatballs in slow cooker and gently toss to coat..
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours..
- Garnish with chopped parsley..
- As a variation to the slow cooker you can put the meatballs into a casserole dish and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 300°..
If you find this Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.