Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It's also advisable to realize that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It's also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you'll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to raw vegan cake ~ a guest post from louise alexandra recipe. To make raw vegan cake ~ a guest post from louise alexandra you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra:
- Provide of Icing :.
- Use of coconut young.
- Prepare of banana.
- Provide of lemon a - Juice from.
- Prepare of Cake :.
- Take of dates of (fresh medjool are my favourite!).
- Get of pineapple of dried.
- Use of sultanas.
- Provide of carrots grated.
- You need of carrots - Pulp of (keep the juice and drink it - yum!).
Instructions to make Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra:
- Grate the 2 carrots and juice the other 3, throw the pulp and the grated carrot in your high speed blender or food processor along with the rest of the cake ingredients.
- Pulse until everything sticks together.
- Line your cake tin with non stick paper and press the cake mixture in.
- Pop it in the freezer.
- Now on to the icing! Open the young coconut and scoop out the flesh.
- Put this in your blender or food processor along with the banana and lemon juice, blend until smooth.
- Grab the cake out of the freezer and pour the icing over the top, grate some lemon zest over the top.
- Return the cake to the freezer for an hour or 2 before serving!.
If you find this Raw Vegan Cake ~ A guest post from Louise Alexandra recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.