Recipe of Moist, Chewy & Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist, Chewy & Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist, Chewy & Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist, chewy & fluffy whole wheat bread recipe. To make moist, chewy & fluffy whole wheat bread you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist, Chewy & Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread:
- Prepare 170 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 80 grams of Whole wheat flour (use whole wheat bread flour if available).
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- Use 15 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Provide 180 grams of Water.
Steps to make Moist, Chewy & Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread:
- Place the yeast in the yeast container in the bread maker and put the other ingredients into the bread pan and press start. Let the bread maker do the rising..
- After the first rising, divide into two portions and gently release the gas. Form into balls and cover with plastic wrap. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Release the air from each ball of dough and roll out. Fold the top and bottom edges into the center and then roll up the dough from the side. Place in the bread tray with the seam side down..
- Let the dough rise a second time. Use the oven's bread proofing function at 40°C for 50-60 minutes Let it rise until it just barely reaches the edges of the bread tray..
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 190°C oven and then it's finished..
If you find this Moist, Chewy & Fluffy Whole Wheat Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.