Simple Way to Prepare Dried Beans with Little Smokies Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dried Beans with Little Smokies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dried Beans with Little Smokies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried Beans with Little Smokies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dried beans with little smokies recipe. You can have dried beans with little smokies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dried Beans with Little Smokies:
- You need 1-1/2 pound of Dried Large lima beans.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Pink Himalayan salt.
- Use 7 ounces of little Smokies.
- Use as needed of water.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 3 tablespoon of bacon Drippings.
Steps to make Dried Beans with Little Smokies:
- Add beans to a pot cover with water at least 2 inches add salt. Start boiling.
- Slice the Smokies.
- Add Smokies and bacon drippings to the beans.
- Dice the onion finely and add to the beans. Stir and mix well cover.
- Boil for 1 hours. Add water as needed..
- Add butter, let melt then mix well. Cover cook for at least half an hour more..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Dried Beans with Little Smokies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.