Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Carrot and walnut cake (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot and walnut cake (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and walnut cake (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it's good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is the "feel good" natural substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
See, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to carrot and walnut cake (vegan) recipe. You can cook carrot and walnut cake (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot and walnut cake (vegan):
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of coconut sugar.
- Take of apple sauce.
- Prepare of spelt flour.
- You need of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Get of ground cloves.
- Provide of ground cardamom.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of carrots, grated - usually 4-5 carrots but of course depends on size.
- You need of walnuts.
- Get of baked in a 450g / 1lb cake tin.
Instructions to make Carrot and walnut cake (vegan):
- Preheat oven to 190C. Line the tin with baking paper..
- In a bowl mix the oil, sugar and apple sauce..
- In a different bowl, mix all the dry ingredients except for the walnuts and carrots..
- Make a little dip in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the oil mixture in. Stir until all mixed together..
- Add the walnuts and carrots and mix again..
- Pour the mix into the tin and bake for about 1 hr 15mins... Test if it’s ready by putting a skewer into the middle, when it comes out clean... the cake is done..
- Once baked, let it cool in the tin for 10-15 mins then turn it out onto a cooling rack. And it’s ready to eat! Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Carrot and walnut cake (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.